[postgis-users] Postgresql 14 bug?: "variable not found in subplan target list"

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:08:44 PST 2022

Hi Marco,

>  Postgresql 14 bug?: "variable not found in subplan target list"

This is similar to your issue:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/4c347490-d734-5fdd-d613-1327601b4e7e%40mit.edu

*"With yesterday’s release of PostgreSQL 11.15, 12.10, and 13.6 (presumably
10.20 and 14.2 as well), Zulip’s test suite started failing*
*with “variable not found in subplan target list” errors from PostgreSQL on
a table that has a PGroonga index.  I found the following reproduction
recipe from a fresh database:"*

good news: probably it has been fixed;  commit: 2022Feb11:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=e5691cc9170bcd6c684715c2755d919c5a16fea2

bad news:  need more than 3 months to the next minor release.  ( May 12th,
2022. )

kind regards,
 Imre

Marco Boeringa <marco at boeringa.demon.nl> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. febr.