[postgis-users] source and target vertex for multiple edges

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 08:08:49 PST 2022

Hi all I may have a relatively simple question but I don't have much
experience with routing.  I have a road network with topology built and I'd
like to find the source and target ids from multiple edges.  For example:

For edges e2 and e4  return vertices v2 and v5
For edges e3, e5 and e1 return vertices v1 and v6

v1               v2                v3             v4               v5
         v6
         e1                e2              e3             e4              e5

Thanks