[Qgis-community-team] qgis document trnslation to arabic

hosham munier hosham22 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:40:47 PST 2012

Dear Werner,
Thanks for reply, I saw the translated interface but I think it need some correction

although I prefer the document translation, I subscribe to the mail list that you send to
me and I will try to contact them because the contacting procedure is not very clear for
me and how I can join and start working is also not clear for me, so if you help me in this
I will be very happy.

Regards

Hosham Munier Galal
Lecturer