[Qgis-developer] Using RendererV2 crashes (Py)Qgis

Marcelo Reyes reyesmarcelo at gmail.com
Sat May 15 00:01:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm using a QgsRenderV2 in order to change the default circles marker to
triangles. I follow the example in the wiki
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Symbology-NG but when I try to assing a QgsRenderV2
to a layer, or to setUsingRenderV2 to True, the applications crashes. What I
do is:

- create a vector layer from a spatialite table
- create a renderV2 ( Random Render from the wiki)
- use myLayer.setRendererV2(miRender)

thats all. It crashes.

It is a python standalone application. The crash happens when I try to use
the zoom, or any other maptool. I'm using QGis enceladus, in windows XP. Is
there a solution for this? Is this a known bug? or am I doing something
wrong?

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Reyes