[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] bug tracker cleanup

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 03:14:45 PDT 2017

Hi all,

> once closed, nobody will see them. It is a reality that long standing
> issues are sometimes picked up by someone and fixed, even after years.
> To me closing a valid issue just because nobody is working on it is like
> hiding the dust under the carpet.
> IMHO thickets should be closed on their merit, i.e. if they are not
> valid, or not reproducible.

but we agree that we need some clean up is needed? if yes then we
could ask issuers (of tickets that are not updated since a long) to
confirm or dismiss the issue in a reasonable amount of time, if no
answer is given then close the ticket.

I have also not received any feedback other than Paolo's about the
projects hosted on Redmine that are not QGIS. I see also that Redmine
is hosting yet a whole lot of wiki pages, I was under the assumption
that those were going to be migrated to docs and/or moved to GH and
removed from Redmine.

Trying to get some feedback here in time for Essen...

-- G --