[Qgis-developer] QGIS API Distance, Azimuth/Bearing - API Documentation

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:15:59 PDT 2017

AFAIK MIT (expat license) is compatibile with GPL (any version)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition