[QGIS-Developer] How to build QGIS 2.99 with 3D?

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:55:06 PST 2017

It's a known issue that Ubuntu Xenial by itself does not include a
required version of a key package that is needed by masters later than
about January 2017. Attempting to build without this package will
presumably fail. This is why Ubuntugis based versions of Qgis are needed
to install on Xenial or supported earlier editions of Ubuntu.

However as per my other comment it is possible the Mint developers have
updated this package in Mint. We have no way of predicting this without
in depth knowledge of the distro.