[Qgis-developer] PyQt4 sip API version conflict with qgis for an unrelated qgis project

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Jan 4 07:19:43 PST 2017

Hi,

the sip api version gets changed as soon as qgis is imported somewhere.
Aparently uic.loadUi() just loads all available custom Qt widgets found
on the system.

I am not aware of a gentle way to deal with this problem (neither on
your not on our end). I think that's something to ask on the PyQt
mailing list.

Cheers
Matthias