[Qgis-developer] New QGIS Generic Help

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:40:05 PST 2017

Hi devs,

I saw the PR to improve/start the QGIS Generic Help system [0], thanks Alex!

I was just thinking a way to take advantages of this new method for
improving the help files of Processing, especially for SAGA.

I know I'm boring, but IMHO having super algorithm without any guide on
the input, output and parameter is barely useless (except if the user
knows already the algorithm).

In December I pointed out a similar question [1], could we make some
default link to the SAGA url(s) and algorithms?

Just my 2 cent

Cheers

Matteo

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3911