[QGIS-Developer] Processing 3.0: Possible change to the Convex Hull algorithm

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jun 28 01:16:38 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Incidentally - how should we handle attributes here (and other similar
> algorithms)? Take the first feature's attributes? Drop all attributes?

​I would take the first feature's attributes because I've seen multiple
times that input datasets for aggregation algorithms (such as hulls,
dissolve, ...) are prepared in a way that the result represents a certain
class, e.g. all points where column "type" value is 'tree'. Why should we
delete the 'tree' value then ... ​

Best wishes,
Anita