[Qgis-developer] PyQgsServerTest :: test_wms_getprint_srs disabled

Paul Blottiere paul.blottiere at oslandia.com
Tue Mar 7 00:12:56 PST 2017

> It sounds strange to me that it was never observed in production, but
I did not search the hub for an existing ticket, it might have been
reported.

The test seems to fail in very specific conditions (that I have not yet
found). As Mathias suggested, I made a loop on the test. And even with
1000 iterations, it's still not failing whatever the branch (master or
2.14)... Maybe it has never been observed.

Paul