[QGIS-Developer] discuss: What's our development gameplan for 3.0 and above?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:43:26 PST 2017

super +1, I follow the same rule.
We should add rule for that methods that require pyqt bindings... e.g.
any API should use and return QT containers (just to simplify type
mapping)
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition