[QGIS-Developer] Rendering of Icons

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Mon Nov 13 13:32:30 PST 2017

Hi Calvin,

How to render sharp icons is described in my design guidelines
(http://robert.szczepanek.pl/gis-icons-0.1/). It depends on objects
(lines) location on grid at target resolution.

Inkscape writes in SVG many additional tags. Our goal is to decrease SVG
icon size, so final vector files are simply optimized by external tools.

regards
Robert