[QGIS-Developer] About merging a commit to fix the bug #18132 in QGIS 2.18

andreaerdna andreaerdna at libero.it
Thu Apr 12 01:56:31 PDT 2018

Dear Alessandro,
thanks for the tips.

The strange thing is that my original pull request (#6524) passed all the
tests so it would have been possible to merge it, but it was later closed by
Nyall Dawson that slightly modified my commit and submitted a new pull
request (#6620) that doesn't pass the tests.

Do you think it would be appropriate to submit again the original pull
request in order to circumvent this "impasse"?

Best regards.

-----
Andrea Giudiceandrea
--