[QGIS-Developer] Struggling with QGIS Server 3 on a Ubuntu machine, installed from repositories

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Fri Apr 20 07:58:18 PDT 2018

Hi,

Try to activate log at info level. When the server start, you should have the following lines:

Checking /usr/lib/qgis/server for native services modules"
Adding service SampleService 1.0
Adding service WCS 1.0.0
Adding service WFS 1.1.0
Adding service WMS 1.3.0
Initializing server modules from  "/usr/lib/qgis/server"

David