[QGIS-Developer] Custom python expressions in QGIS Server

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sat Apr 28 01:07:46 PDT 2018

Hi Tudor,

I guess you will have good chances that you can write a server plugin
and register your custom expressions in the class factory.

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/server.html

For reference how to register expressions have a look at the
expressionplus plugin.

Mayer there's an easier way too which I don't know

Matthias