[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS 2.18 EOL approaching?

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:10:48 PST 2018

Hi,

After QGIS 2.18 reaches EOL are there any plans to keep it available in a
repository or via flatpak/snap app? I have moved to QGIS 3 but I still have
to maintain QGIS 2.18 projects that are connected to Lizmap. Currently, I
switch back and forth between versions using the official repositories, but
once 2.18 reaches EOL, I'm guessing that will no longer be possible.

Cheers