[QGIS-Developer] Processing Help system

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 02:14:22 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

> One thing to note: If I am correct Alex (in cc) was the one who created
> all the templates for this algorithms via a script. I wonder if he saw
> that as a one-time template generation, or that it was his intention to
> keep stuff uptodate this way? @Alex?

Just small correction. I wasn't the one who created initial RST files, I only
used existing script to created new RST files for algorithms which were
added after integrating Processing documentation into User Guide.
Files were added because some community members were sure that having
such templates will encourage users to write documentation. But this did not
worked in the end.

--
Alexander Bruy