[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3 - Processing : display the HTML outputs

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:39:19 PST 2018

Ok, I have found the option in QGIS Options dialog / Tab Processing / Check
"Keep dialog open after running an algorithm". I think this option should
be checked as a default value. Any opinion on this ?

I trie the Result panel : for the "Raster layer statistics" alg. I can see
the run listed in the Processing result viewer. I think we should propose a
way to display the result directly inside QGIS for the text, html and other
"readable" output format.

Michaël