[QGIS-Developer] Last call for switching to github issue tracker

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sat Jan 13 14:31:04 PST 2018

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 03:49:54PM +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:

> I wouldn't claim that for either of the two platforms. There's a
> learning curve for both. Myself, I happen to meanwhile embrace markdown
> but struggle with the redmine syntax. Not because it's worse, just
> because I am too lazy to learn another one.

This is the main reason why I'd fighting for people to have an
alternative to GitHub. Learning is an hard process. Finding yourself
with knowledge about a closed software at the end of that process is
a huge disservice to yourself (IMHO). You'll be stuck with that
dependency.

How about learning something you can keep using, sharing and
adapt to your needs ?

--strk;