[QGIS-Developer] Translation state of master

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 07:14:13 PST 2018

Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 16/01/2018
às 07:51:

> I don't think that agrument about transifex attracting more people can be
> seriosly taken into account, as most of these new people just reguster,
> join
> team and do nothing.

Interesting. I though this was just the Portuguese reality. I am the
coordinator of the PT_pt translation, and I usually accept everyone's
request, but I have no way of understanding how much each translator
contributes, or if it ever contributed anything. I would love to get some
statistics and be able to clean up that list a bit...

I know that using transifex it's possible to lock a string translation
marking it as reviewed. Maybe some experienced translators could use Qt
Linguist to review and then lock the translation on transifex. But
searching the strings threre takes ages...

--
Alexandre Neto