[QGIS-Developer] build fails SOLVED

Donald Harter harterc2 at att.net
Thu Jul 5 02:56:34 PDT 2018

Yes I found that it is installed.  I wasn't getting a match until I used
this pattern.
  dpkg -l "libqt5serialport5"

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name                                     Version
Architecture              Description
ii  libqt5serialport5:amd64                  5.9.5-0ubuntu1
amd64                     Qt 5 serial port support

It is compiling now that I installed libqt5serialport5-dev which has the
.cmake files.  I see that the required  package list for bionic has been
updated.