[QGIS-Developer] R provider for QGIS 3 - any interest?

Howard Frederick simbamangu at gmail.com
Tue May 1 22:57:14 PDT 2018

Having an R console within QGIS would be incredibly useful! I've been
copying and pasting between R and QGIS (keeping the WKT field correctly
formatted) using read.table, which works well, too. W.r.t. sp vs. sf, seems
like sf is the future for R spatial objects? Any thoughts on this?

Crowdfunding definitely seems like the way forward - which platforms have
been used for this kind of project in the past?