[QGIS-Developer] Processing options broken in QGIS LTR 2.18.19 (?)

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu May 3 02:36:10 PDT 2018

Hi all,

> It doesn't help 2.18, but unit tests are the fix here. At least in 3.0
> the whole of processing core is totally soaked in unit tests.
>
> I'm going to be submitting a grant proposal to start adding gui unit
> tests to processing. That's now the most fragile part of the
> processing framework.

thanks Nyall.

We have anyway a hot potato now to handle: all people that upgraded
recently to the latest and greatest LTR have now the problem they
can't configure Processing and QGIS is left in a state it must be
killed. Is this enough to trigger and emergency new point release? I
would say yes.

regards

-- G --