[QGIS-Developer] iOS prototyping

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 9 00:31:15 PST 2018

However, if we just talk about moving from GPL v2 to v3 - I think this
would definitely be possible.

A change to a more permissive license is a different thing. There you
need really, really good arguments to convince the majority of the
voting members, I think.

Please don't see this as a PSC opinion - it is my own, personal opinion,
and as I said, the PSC doesn't have an official "opinion" yet on this topic.

Greetings,

Andreas