[QGIS-Developer] How calculate sequential values based on spatial pattern

Ana María Munevar Díaz ammunevardi at unal.edu.co
Tue Apr 16 07:03:51 PDT 2019

Hi!
I need your help. I need to Create a numbers sequentially in a "Points
shapefile"  with a spacial pattern.
For example, the point number 1 start northwestern and the next  numbers
points will be order from west to east. For the next row (to South) going
from west to east too.
And so on, the values points increase to the south. Therefore the last
point will be in the southeast.
For now I'm doing manual but it is around 1,000 points!

I hope that you understand my situation. Can you help me? I could send you
the shapefile with an example better explained

Thanks,

Ana