[QGIS-Developer] On github, gitlab, and imperialist nations screwing us all over...

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Aug 1 21:45:06 PDT 2019

Hi all.
I'm often unhappy when I'm right. Although the practical impact this time is low, I would take this as a clear signal (after the loomio move, and I expect more) that we have to change our strategy, keeping our infrastructure as simple as possible and avoiding wherever possible to rely on proprietary, non free, stuff.
Cheers.

--
Sorry for being short