[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.8.0 on FreeBSD: build takes several hours

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Sat Aug 17 11:07:21 PDT 2019

Hi Loïc,

Sorry for the late answer, I had been on vacation for some days.

I tested again on a recent HEAD amd64 (r351113) and it fails with clang
8.0.1, but builds with clang 9.0rc2! So this really seems to be a
special problem of clang and should be solved until 9.0x.

In the next days, I will prepare the updates for graphics/qgis-ltr and
graphics/qgis.

Best wishes,
Rainer