[QGIS-Developer] Issue priorization for bugfixing: go flag your favorite issues

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Wed Aug 28 05:05:49 PDT 2019

 >  * thumbs up is cheap, and does not necessarily reflect real interest.

I disagree. Yes a thumb-up is a "cheap", but the only people who find
the issue in the first place to thumb it are those it affects. For this
sort of thing Cheap is a virtue not a problem (I very much doubt there
are any troll-farms out there targeting bug lists (yet...)).

I think this is a great way of communicating how much certain issues
affect people and then the limited resources can be directed appropriately.