[QGIS-Developer] Plugin idea for Editing multiple layers

Thomas Baumann rdbath.regiodata at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 08:30:40 PST 2019

Hello Alexandre,
for editing/selecting multiple layers I have used the QAD Plugin before.
For just selecting features from multiple layers there is the MultipleLayer
Selection-plugin:
 https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/MultipleLayerSelection/

I think such a tool is indeed very useful.

Regards,
Thomas

Am Sa., 16. Feb. 2019, 14:54 hat Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>
geschrieben: