[QGIS-Developer] Bummer... not working geopackage & QGIS

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 10 11:03:38 PDT 2019

Hi Devs,

may I draw ones attention to this (in my view pretty serious) issue:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/28914

Showing off QGIS in combination with a geopackage failed today,
because 'it just does *NOT* work' :-)

Wanted to create an issue and then found the above one
(which is a duplicate of #29035, #29166, #29766  etc)
So added a test dataset to the issue.

The 'Move selection on top' in the attribute table is broken for already
some versions of QGIS. Not sure about others, but I often show this to
newbies, to find their selected features.

I think this kind of basic functionality should not be broken for such a
long time in our beloved QGIS is it?

Any takers?

Regards & hoping somebody can have at least a look at this...,

Richard Duivenvoorde