[QGIS-Developer] Bummer... not working geopackage & QGIS

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jul 11 10:41:37 PDT 2019

> thanks a lot for the report. I'm also surprised, as I assumed this basic
> functionality was covered by tests. Should we invest more in adding
> tests in this area?

Another issue regarding testing, not speaking about that particular case, is
that for continuous integration we test Linux, but not Windows, so Windows
specific issues, or general issues that trigger more easily on Windows, can be
easily missed.
Could be a good investment to support someone, and needed infrastructure,
who'd be willing to setup a Windows CI.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com