[QGIS-Developer] Crashes on exit

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 17 23:35:09 PDT 2019

Hi Nyall,

Thanks for the reply. I also experienced quite a lot of these crashes.
Something that often shows up in the stack trace is

proj_lpz_dist :
proj_lpz_dist :
QgsCoordinateTransform::transformPolygon :
QgsCoordinateTransform::transformPolygon :
QgsCoordinateTransform::QgsCoordinateTransform :
QHashData::free_helper :
QgsCoordinateTransform::addToCache :
QgsCoordinateTransform::invalidateCache :
QgsApplication::exitQgis :
QgisApp::~QgisApp :
CPLStringList::operator char * __ptr64 * __ptr64 :
main :
BaseThreadInitThunk :
RtlUserThreadStart :

Like in https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/30753

But I am sure you also came across these.

Really annoying. Perhaps disabling the crash reporter on QGIS exit on
the release versions would help? Can we enable them just on the master?

Andreas