[QGIS-Developer] Crashes on exit

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:45:29 PDT 2019

QGIS 3.8 crashes most times for me on exiting and I have also found it to
be fairly unstable. I have had it corrupt one of the saved files so that
when it tried to load it, it would just hang. The georeferencing almost
always crashes or delivers strange results. I have not reported on it
because I have not been able to come up with repeatable steps to cause it
to crash, but the net result is I now am only using QGIS 3.4.9 for real
work and 3.8 to play around. I am hoping that the next release will fix
some of the reliability problems.

Calvin