[QGIS-Developer] QGIS shortcuts on windows. With and without grass

Sylvain POULAIN sylvain.poulain at giscan.com
Mon Jul 22 21:43:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

Just my opinion and report from some users : these two shortcuts are
confused. Most users, until they know what is Grass, doesn't understand why
there is two icons ...
In Linux, there is only one shortcut and we could enable or disable grass
plugin so why two shortcut in Windows. I know Windows interface have
redundancy but why doing the same counter intuitive thing in Qgis shortcuts
?

Regards,