[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-tr] Translation of QGIS ltr and QGIS master

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:19:30 PDT 2019

Hi!

IMHO people should focus on master as this will always be used for new
releases.
With all the backports been done this is now a really great opportunity to
"correct" missing(or updated) strings in the LTR releases.

As Harrissou already said, there will be the need to accept the "new"
translations done in master in the LTR translations, but that should be
possible with only on click and not entering the whole sentence again.

regards
Werner

P.S: probably we should move translation related discussions to the
translation list?