[QGIS-Developer] Is qgis_sip_uptodate test giving false negative ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Oct 1 03:31:13 PDT 2019

Denis, you seem to have introduced both the new switch (with the
typo) and the corresponding call with commit
6301f9b6f3ba1c9b39ffe55698365ab98aa059a1 on May 2018.

I'm not sure how this could have gone unnoticed till now,
maybe the sipify.pl sript should noisily fail when passed
unknown switches ?

--strk;