[QGIS-Developer] Locator search results - double click vs. single click

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 01:34:06 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas,

The locator widget result is a tree view. Results are triggered when the
item is activated.
>From Qt doc [0], activation depends on the platform (single vs double
click).

We could change this to use clicked (actually clicked+entered) instead.

I don't know why it was built like this at first, let's wait for Nyall's
input.

Denis

[0] https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qabstractitemview.html#activated