[QGIS-Developer] Processing - Default Output raster&vector extensions enumerator?

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:22:25 PDT 2019

For split vector layer and other similar algorithms output format is hardcoded
or defined by underlying 3rd party tool (e.g. WhiteBox Tools or TauDEM).

BTW, as far as I can see, this options already removed in master and probably
in 3.8 too.

пт, 20 вер. 2019 о 10:13 Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com> пише:

--
Alexander Bruy