[QGIS-Developer] stale bot :-(

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Dec 22 02:03:07 PST 2020

Hi Richard,

Sorry if it was a bit a rough start!
The stale bot specifically picks only issues which are left with the
"feedback" label.
This was the case with these two issues. I notice Giovanni already fixed
this.

The assumption is that the veggies don't have open questions on them and
this way we can filter the weed. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Best regards
Matthias