[QGIS-Developer] stale bot :-(

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Dec 22 07:43:51 PST 2020

This one slipped through the cracks of a notoriously understaffed pull
request review team. Sorry for that. I just reopened it, since it looks
reasonable.
If you run into this again, please ask what can be done to continue with
the pull request, a comment will show your interest, likely attract
reviewers - and also snooze the stale bot.

Matthias