[QGIS-Developer] label: "backport release-3_16 BROKEN - YOU MUST DIY!!!"

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Dec 30 04:15:25 PST 2020

On 12/29/20 5:42 PM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 5:36 PM Richard Duivenvoorde
> <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
>>
>> Is this what the label says? :-)   I'm hoping it is not, but...
>
> Unfortunately it is: you must do it manually (cherry-pick).
>
> Happy new year :)

To ALL: same!

Mmm, did something change or was this fixed?
Now I do not see that label anymore, but I still have 'backport release-3_16' labeled PR's:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Arduivenvoorde+is%3Aclosed+label%3A%22backport+release-3_16%22+

But clicking on one of those in the list above seems that they all worked/merged? Either by Nyall or by bot?
I also checked the 'issues' or 'features' and they are now in 3.16 (also in code)..

Would it be feasible (or looks handy for others) if AFTER a succesfull backport this label maybe became "backportED to release-3_16" or so?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde