[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] Documentation bot

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:10:24 PST 2020

Hi Alexander,

Unless you have examples of how unfriendly the documentation process *IS*
for developers, I ask you to stop these personal attacks. This is the
second time in a month you raise this comment to justify why you no longer
contribute to docs. If you cannot or do not want, it's up to you. Please
assume and stop pointing fingers on others.
Here are your pull requests list [0] and only a single one has ever been
closed by yourself, because (quoting yourself) "*better to keep things as
it until some general agreement found*". Is that bad to want to reach an
agreement or have a plan before proceeding on big changes? Is it not what
is done through QEP or when you build a base class before adding stuff here
and there? What github thread does not directly say in this case is that
your PR targeting 3.0 was opened at a time master was still targeting 2.18
and the big discussion at the moment was whether/how it was possible to
handle 3.x features that were being developed and continue to work on the
long issues queue for 2.18.
So please, don't provide partial, biased and offending information.

If you really think the documentation process is unfriendly, I think
explaining what is not welcoming and help us find how to fix them would be
helpful than ignoring us when you are requested for clarification on
features[1]

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+author%3Aalexbruy
[1]