[QGIS-Developer] Problem with Algorithm Shortest Path (Point To Layer)

Falk Huettmann fhuettmann at alaska.edu
Mon Mar 2 09:37:30 PST 2020

Hi there,
thanks.

I have seen such type of questions and problems like below a lot,
and specifically in GIS and computing; certainly in (complex) optimizations.
So as a cautionary note, it must be documented very well (Metadata),
and benchmark data should exist and with standard solutions
for a check and with reasoning provided.

Very best
   Falk Huettmann