[QGIS-Developer] QGIS build error in Ubuntu 18.04

Stephen Knox stephenknox73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:11:48 PDT 2020

Sorry, sent too quickly.

I was going to say I'm not sure why I had to set the flag for spatialite,
as https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/libspatialite/wiki?name=PROJ.6 implies
that it is no longer required. But I was definitely getting an error on a
checkout from the fossil build from one of the files in the
gaiageo directory, so it's possible this support is not complete yet.
Spatialite being a bit of a perennial laggard in terms of updates recently.