[QGIS-Developer] [GUI/usability] Add 'Copy Style (all)' to the layer context menu ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Nov 5 06:24:53 PST 2020

Hi users/devs

Am I the only one having troubles reaching the third context level if I 'just want to copy' a style from one layer to another?
See sceenshot. To be honest I never copy *one* of the 'Style Categories' (should I?) I always pick 'All Style Categories'.
To me it would be much easier to have a 'Copy Style' and 'Paste Style' in the first menu.
And if that would offend people, then at least in the second menu a 'Copy All Style Categories' and 'Paste Style Categories' in the second one (next to the Copy Style/Paste Style sub menu).

Is this something others would be happy with? Or NOT happy with?
Or am I just the only one with this itch :-)
(happy to pick this up myself)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde