[QGIS-Developer] refresh conditional formatting in attribute table by pyqgis

Häfliger Guido guido.haefliger at vogelwarte.ch
Thu Sep 24 23:11:56 PDT 2020

Hi all

I'm developing a plugin which executes some updates of attributes on a loaded layer where are conditional formatting rules (full row) in the attribute table defined. I want to apply the conditional formatting rules after the table-updates by pyqgis. It works if I close and open the attribute table by pyqgis but I only manage to close the attribute table in dock view. My questions:

-          Is it possible to apply the conditional formatting rules by pyqgis without closing and opening the attribute table (loop over all rules and apply them)?

-          How can I close an attribute table which is not in docked view by pyqgis?

Thanks for your help in advance

Dipl. Ing. ETH Guido Häfliger
EDV/GIS-Spezialist
Tel. ++41 41 462 97 60
guido.haefliger at vogelwarte.ch<mailto:guido.haefliger at vogelwarte.ch>
www.vogelwarte.ch<http://www.vogelwarte.ch/>

Schweizerische Vogelwarte | Seerose 1 | CH-6204 Sempach | Schweiz
Station ornithologique suisse | Seerose 1 | CH-6204 Sempach | Suisse
Stazione ornitologica svizzera | Seerose 1 | CH-6204 Sempach | Svizzera
Swiss Ornithological Institute | Seerose 1 | CH-6204 Sempach | Switzerland