[QGIS-Developer] PR34358 any Oracle guru reviewers available?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Sep 24 23:46:14 PDT 2020

Hi,

Going over current pull requests I see
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/34358
which should fix
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/32521

Any Oracle Guru/Reviewer available to review it (Oslandia?) ?

The 'stale-robot' has been coming several times (and sent away by the author....) :-)

IF it is helpfull I can try to install an oracle Locator DB on my laptop, to see if I can build this PR
But it it is much easier to test for people who have Oracle db's around and always build QGIS with Oracle support...
Still a hassle though, I agree. But it looks like a nice fix to me...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde