[QGIS-Developer] numeric values in text edit widget (forms)

thomas thomas at qgis.de
Sat Sep 26 05:23:30 PDT 2020

Hi!

In order to be able to give a proper report I tested again with my tables from scratch and, guess
what, I was not able to reproduce the strange and inconsistent behavior of the form.

In the end it seems like it is caused (only) by my broken qml/layer style code.

During the long development history of my huge and complex form there was quite a lot of clicking
and copying style parts back and forth, between layers and possibly across versions of QGIS.... At
some time it broke without been noticed at first. - I found no way of repairing it, so will have to
rebuild the form. m(

Sorry for the noise, all the best
Thomas