[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server: default values for GetLegendGraphics (fonts, symbol sizes, etc.)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 17 23:51:14 PDT 2021

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know where in the QGIS project these LegendGraphic or legend
style settings would be configured/stored?

Or could one use the .ini file to store such settings globally?

Your suggestion about Apache rewrite rules might be a good workaround
for now, but it would be nice being able to set this through other
means, ideally globally for all projects.

Thanks for this discussion!

Andreas